- Develop interactive 3D applications using ThreeJs and WebGL technology.
- Create 3D models and animations that run smoothly on web and mobile platforms.
- Work closely with designers to develop and integrate 3D elements into web pages and applications.
- Optimize 3D scenes and animations for performance and scalability.
- Collaborate with team members to troubleshoot issues and find solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web development trends, technologies, and techniques.
- Test and debug applications to ensure they meet client's specifications.
- This project focuses on showcasing the client's prior technological initiatives and case studies.
- Optimize the code for a website utilizing 3D works and create a seamless experience for end users. Build a website that is functional and mobile-friendly.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a ThreeJs Developer or similar role.
- Experience with 3D modeling software such as Blender, Maya, or 3ds Max.
- Strong understanding of 3D math and physics.
- Familiarity with Git, Node.js, and other relevant web technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Salary up to 2000$, negotiation based on candidate's capacity; attractive & competitive benefit.
- Performance review 2 times per year (June and December).
- 13th month salary bonus: 1 month gross salary.
- Up to 1 month salary bonus for company's birthday celebration.
- Make-up allowance for girls 1,000,000 VND/month
- Stipend 2,000,000 VND/month for candidates who reach the level of fluent English communication
- Project bonus.
- Be issued with a health insurance card designed specifically for TDTers (Health insurance card AON)
- For employees at Manager level and above, there is a special benefit package.
#CAREER PATH IMPROVEMENT
As a member of TDT, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself at 2-3 times faster than the common ground:
- Participating in full-cycle in the development process of complex financial products, combining many difficult operations.
- Being challenged with many different programming languages and frameworks.
- Working in an international environment: Using English daily, communicating with IT teams of many different countries, onsite for long/short days abroad...
- Participating in a long-term training program for Core-team according to the development orientation of each individual.
- Have the opportunity to advance to higher positions such as: TL/PL/PM.