● Involve developing and maintaining Fintech platform (FX, Securities, EWallet, Cryptocurrency,...)
● Be the Project Delivery Manager for Technology Projects responsible for the product.
● Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product components.
● Attend technical requirements gathering meetings with stakeholders and being able to translate these requirements into development plans and schedules.
● Responsible for directly liaising with project partners and customers to scope requirements on product customization related to the specific project.
● Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
● Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
● Others Tasks are assigned by BOD.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- At least 8 years experience in Software Development, previous working experience as a Project Manager for at least 3 years.
- Good communication in Japanese.
- Experience in managing projects under many different models such as Agile.
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Salary up to 3000$, negotiation based on candidate's capacity; attractive & competitive benefit
- Performance review1 time per year (December).
- 13th month salary bonus: 1 month gross salary.
- Up to 1 month salary bonus for company's birthday celebration.
- Project bonus.
- Be issued with a health insurance card designed specifically for TDTers (Health insurance card AON)
- For employees at Manager level and above, there is a special benefit package.
#CAREER PATH IMPROVEMENT
As a member of TDT, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself at 2-3 times faster than the common ground:
- Participating in full-cycle in the development process of complex financial products, combining many difficult operations.
- Being challenged with many different programming languages and frameworks.
- Working in an international environment: Using English daily, communicating with IT teams of many different countries, onsite for long/short days abroad...
- Participating in a long-term training program for Core-team according to the development orientation of each individual.
- Have the opportunity to advance to higher positions such as Director.