- Collect and analyze hiring demands: work with Hiring Manager to finalize the demands & JDs as well as fulfillment timeline.
- Be responsible for recruitment: Sourcing, hunting candidates to approach for the right opening jobs.
- Implement & develop recruiting strategies to build a strong network of technical & non-technical candidates; organize, maintain and update candidate databases.
- Be in charge of interview process: Phone interview, schedule interview, assign technical test, joining interview, prepare candidate assessment form, etc.
- Make relevant reports: weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.
- Organize events: Internal communications events such as team bonding, team building and other sharing activities; Employer branding activities via social media (LinkedIn, Facebook...).
- Coordinate onboarding/orientation process for new hires and ensure all the new hires have good understanding of and subscribe to ethos, core values; understand approaches, policies, procedures, strategies and operations to perform their job.
- Be in collaboration with line managers, create and maintain a conducive working environment where staff enjoy wellbeing as well as are highly motivated to make valuable contribution to the organizaton.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree.
- At least 01 years of experience in Recruitment and Communications.
- Having experience in IT recruitment is a big plus.
- Having strong network of candidates in IT field is a big plus..
- Personalities: Sociable, eager & dynamic.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet is necessary. Having knowledge in branding, designing, using photoshop … is a big plus.
- Well-organized work style including sound process management skills.
- Good command of English is a big plus.
- Salary up to 1500$, negotiation based on candidate's capacity; attractive & competitive benefit.
- Performance Review 2 times per year with from 50% to 80% salary increase.
- 13th month salary bonus: 1 month salary.
- Up to 1 month salary bonus for company's birthday celebration.
- Project bonus.
- Make-up allowance for woman employee.
- Be issued with a health insurance card designed specifically for TDTers (Health insurance card AON).
- For employees at Manager level and above, there is a separate benefit package.
#CAREER PATH IMPROVEMENT
As a member of TDT, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself at 2-3 times faster than the common ground:
- Get exposed to Fintech projects.
- Working with BOD and seniors in the field of human resources.
- To hone knowledge and skills about human resources through internal and external courses.
- Working in an international environment: Working with partners from many different countries.
- Participating in a long-term training program for Core-team according to the development orientation of each individual.
- Have the opportunity to advance to higher positions such as: IT Recruiter Lead, HRM, HRD...
- The office is designed in the style of Co-working, with many entertainment facilities such as: coffee machine, treadmill, ping pong table...; dining area with free food and drinks; Hot and cold bathroom, washing machine.
- Equipped with modern equipment such as high configuration Laptop, Macbook.
- Be able to join hobby clubs such as football club, running club, happy stock trading club / forex / crypto, game tournaments...
- 100% support for company trips: Summer Holiday, Year End Party.
- Receive gifts, participate in events on the occasions of June 1, Mid-Autumn Festival, March 8, October 20, Christmas, Company birthday.
- Working hour: 08h30 - 17h30, From Monday to Friday.