MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Working with QA Leader to develop process relates to quality
- Working with Project Manager (PM) to determine project development process base on Company process
- Supporting project to follow a process which be defined
- Auditing project weekly to ensure project’s process
- Reminding deadline for Project Manager & Team
- Raising project risk/issues; following issues
- Supporting project to manage customer complaint (investigate, define corrective/prevention action and follow up)
- Recording and analyzing project database to identify areas for improvement in the quality
- Meeting, reporting, other support if need
- B.S in IT-related fields. Having a background in Software Engineering is advantageous. Certificate in worldwide quality standards is preferred (e.g., CMMI, ISO27001, ISO9001, etc.)
- 1-2 years experience as process quality assurance in various projects.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Has an open-minded and calm attitude when dealing with workplace conflicts.
- Critical thinking and enthusiastic problem solver with ‘Cando’ mindset.
- Capable of reading and writing in English for daily work
#NICE TO HAVE
- Đã từng làm việc với các hệ thống tài chính như là Sàn giao dịch chứng khoán, Sàn giao dịch ngoại hối Forex.
- Thích làm việc với các hệ thống lớn trong mảng tài chính.
- Có kinh nghiệm điều phối team là một lợi thế.
- Salary: up to 1000$
- 14th++ month salary per year.
- Project bonus every month with unlimited amount based on your contribution.
- Performance Review every year
#CAREER PATH IMPROVEMENT
- Go together with top-of-mind people and team.
- Improve yourself through big projects, using new trendy technologies. Self-growth speed is 2-3 times more than other IT companies in Vietnam.
- Participate in internal and external workshops. Research new technologies
- Opportunities to be promoted to Team leader, Project Leader, Project Managers… after 6 months only.
- Morning talk every Monday.
- Annual big company trips (Summer Holiday, Year End Party…) at many famous resorts in Vietnam.
- Monthly Team building at luxury resorts around Hanoi.
- Happy hour on every Wednesday.
- Party celebration (Christmas, Birthday, Mid-autumn…).
- Weekly Technical Sharing Seminar.
- Sport club (Running, football, swimming, game player…)
- Language Club (Japanese, English)
- Enjoy working at creative and full convenient workspace with relax room, pantry (free food, snack, soft drink, beer, coffee auto maker…), bathroom, hanging garden with wonderful street view… make your working space be like home.
Địa điểm làm việc
- Head office: IoT Galaxy, 3th floor, 48B Keangnam Tower, Pham Hung Street, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
- Branch 1: Van Thanh Space, 7th floor, Grade A, Song Da Building, Pham Hung Street, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
- Working hour: 08h30 – 17h30, From Monday to Friday.