Participating in research, design, implementation and operation of Cloud-based systems (mainly AWS but also GCP.)
Implement CI/CD for the system.
Build Cloud infrastructure as code (Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, ...)
Fix problems and set up the environment on the Cloud.
Deploy and maintain dev/stg/prod environment
- University degree in IT/Telecommunication or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 year of working experience in Information Technology and at least 1 year working with AWS services such as: VPC, EC2, ELB, WAF, CloudWatch, CloudFront,...
- Knowledge of networking and core Internet Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP)
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server, MongoDB.
- Experience using tools such as Kubernetes, Docker or equivalent tools.
- Experience with source code management tools such as GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket or equivalent.
- Have knowledge and use of programming languages such as Python, Perl, Bash shell, ..
- Ability to communicate in English at work.
- Meticulous, careful and follow the process. (manipulating client's dev/staging/prod environment).
- Salary up to 2500$, negotiation based on candidate's capacity; attractive & competitive benefit.
- Performance review 2 times per year (June and December)
- 13th month salary bonus: 1 month gross salary.
- Up to 1 month salary bonus for company's birthday celebration.
- Project bonus.
- Be issued with a health insurance card designed specifically for TDTers (Health insurance card AON)
- For employees at Manager level and above, there is a special benefit package.
#CAREER PATH IMPROVEMENT
As a member of TDT, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself at 2-3 times faster than the common ground:
- Participating in full-cycle in the development process of complex financial products, combining many difficult operations.
- Being challenged with many different programming languages and frameworks.
- Working in an international environment: Using English daily, communicating with IT teams of many different countries, onsite for long/short days abroad...
- Participating in a long-term training program for Core-team according to the development orientation of each individual.
- Have the opportunity to advance to higher positions such as Manager.